Monday 3 October 2011

The Big Draw at the DLWP


We had lots of fun at the De La Warr Pavilion yesterday, at their Big Draw event in support of the Campaign For Drawing. The underwater theme was explored in everything from sand marks to felt-tipped oyster shells. There were pebbles to decorate, ultraviolet lights to play in, origami fish to fold and -- for a lucky few -- a limited edition Molsekine Sketchbook as a prize. No excuse not to draw, and even grown ups were allowed to join in. Needless to say, my two little boys LOVED it. And the special edition sketchbook? Um... well, I might share it...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love all the works! I also love shells. I collect shells because I live in a city which has beaches. I also love the draws on the peebles. Really BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Show more, if you please.

    sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra, I'm glad you like the pics. I might put some more up soon -- it was a fab few hours:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.